Monday, April 12, 2010

Natalie's First Dance


Natalie's first dance.....she looked beautiful of course!  It is so weird seeing your baby sister all dolled up and to think that boys will be taking notice.  I kind of had a freak-out moment when I thought of the boys.  I guess I have to let go and let her grow up but even when she is 60 she will still be my baby sister.  She had a great time, big brother Josh kept a good eye on her and she danced with....boys who will remain un-named.  I know that this is just the first of many beautiful pictures of Natalie.  We all knew she was beautiful as a baby but she seems to keep getting prettier (and taller) the older she gets.  We are so lucky to have such a beautiful girl inside and out to round out our family.  We love you Nats!

1 comment:

Followers