Monday, July 5, 2010

6/28

hello mother! sounds like you had a blast at lemi training! i can't believe you played thisby! uggg that was the role that broke me out of my shy shell! that's a really fun role!

man this week has been pretty crazy! i got my boy on Wednesday! his name is elder Waid he is from Alma Arkansas and he is really shy! so needless to say i do a lot of the talking when we go places, but I'm trying to break him of that! he has gotten pretty use to me and we does get use to someone he is really funny and really spiritual!  he is waiting to go to the Rosario Argentina mission! so i have to help him learn Spanish...even though i don't really know Spanish...so pray for me!

the picture is of him and I.

and yesterday we had a cool miracle!

Saturday we stopped at a mans house who we helped do yard work for and asked him if he would like to come to church and he said he would try, and so yesterday he  came to church! and after sacrament he had to leave but he said he really enjoyed it and said he wanted us to come over and talk with him tonight at 5! sweet!

also a part member family came to church that we invited Fri and his wife is a member and him and his son are not but they are thinking about baptism! I'm so excited! that miracles are starting up again!

and that's really all from me! but i love all of you!!

love elder Davies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers